Start a GET account | Account Login | Latest News | Upcoming Events
It’s fast and easy to start college savings – just review the information below and click Enroll Now.
- Gather the following information:
- Your social security number and contact information.
- The student beneficiary’s social security number, date of birth, and the year you expect him or her to start college.
- Review the Program Details booklet. This includes the Master Agreement, which acts as your contract with GET.
- Familiarize yourself with the different plan options available. You can choose to make pay-as-you go lump sum payments, set up a customizable monthly payment plan or do both.
- Be prepared to pay a non-refundable $50 enrollment fee for each account opened. If you open two accounts for students with the same address, you will be exempt from enrollment fees for any additional accounts opened for students with that same address.
- Note that you must hold all GET units for two years before use, but we recommend holding them for at least six years, as it will take time to see growth in your account.
- Know these important dates:
- November 1, 2014 - May 31, 2015: The 2014-2015 enrollment period is open. Start a new account or add a Custom Monthly plan to an existing account.
- June 25, 2015: The last day to add lump sum units to your account at the 2014-2015 unit price.
- Any Time: Newborns (less than 1 year old) can be enrolled year-round.